This product is not intended for use by persons under legal smoking age, nonsmokers, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking medicine for depression or asthma. This product contains nicotine. If you are allergic to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have a heart condition, diabetes, high blood pressure or asthma, consult your physician before using any www.sgsmods.com products. Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience nicotine misuse symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness and rapid heartbeat.Our products do not treat, diagnose, or cure any disease, physical ailment, or condition. Keep out of the reach of children and pets as ingestion of certain pieces can present a choking hazard.
- SGS MODS hybrid mods are for the experienced vapers with access to multimeters and a working knowledge of how electronic devices work. Please ensure care is taken as to not cause damage/harm to the atomizer, SGS MODS, or yourself.
- SGS MODS is not responsible for misuse of product, or dangerously low coil builds, also we do not recommend building a coil below 1 ohm
- Due to the variance of experience and building techniques SGS MODS is not liable for the use of improper batteries.
CAUTION: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates. Do not use chargers purchased outside of sgsmods.com Doing so may cause damage to the battery and malfunctions which can cause serious injuries. We are not responsible for damage of any modification to the batteries in form or shape. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
IMPORTANT BATTERY SAFETY NOTICE
Stay Safe And Be Aware Of The Chances Of Lithium Battery Fires!
WARNING: Lithium Polymer batteries (LiPo or Li-Po) and Lithium Ion batteries (Li-Ion) have a very high energy density (A-Hrs. to weight ratio) compared to NiMH, NiCd’s, or other batteries. That high energy density means that there’s is also an increased risk when using them. Because of this, we at SGS MODS and any and all of SGS MODS parent and subsidiary companies recommend extreme caution in their use, and are informing you of the risks that come with using these types of batteries.
The main risk is FIRE or EXPLOSION which can result from improper charging, physical damage, or short circuiting the LiPo, Li-Ion and all rechargeable batteries. We must stress that all lithium and all rechargeable batteries be used with extreme caution and attention in order to prevent any dangerous situations. Houses, garages, and shops have also burned as the result of a lithium battery fire! Due to the close proximity of rechargeable batteries to the user as per the nature of usage, these risks are increased and may result in great physical harm!
This product and any product sold under or in conjunction with www.sgsmods.com is not a toy. NEVER leave any product unattended, as the risk of potential harm is much greater. These products are NEVER intended for use by any individual under the age of 18.
THE FOLLOWING METHODS ARE RECOMMENDED WHEN CHARGING AND USING LITHIUM BATTERIES:
- ALWAYS store and charge lithium batteries in a fireproof or “LiPo safe” container. You should never store, if possible, your rechargeable batteries inside the device if not intended.
- ALWAYS charge in a protected area that is away from any flammable (combustible) materials. Always monitor the charging process; NEVER leave the charging process unattended at any time.
- ALWAYS use chargers SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to charge lithium batteries, at settings that match your battery. Many documented lithium fires have occurred due to improperly set chargers that feature user-selectable/adjustable settings. Never attempt to charge lithium cells with a charger which is not specifically designed for charging lithium cells.
- ALWAYS use a charging system that monitors and controls the charge state of each individual cell (a.k.a. balanced charging). Charging with a balancer is a safer method, because unbalanced cells can lead to disaster if a single cell is overcharged. If any battery show any sign of swelling during the charging process, discontinue the charging IMMEDIATELY and move the battery to a safe place outside as they could erupt into flames.
- NEVER PLUG IN A LITHIUM BATTERY AND LEAVE IT TO CHARGE UNATTENDED! This is a highly dangerous situation, and many serious fires have resulted from this practice!
- NEVER continue to use, reuse, or attempt to charge a physically-damaged lithium battery. If ever your lithium battery gets damaged while in use (ex: drops, dings, overheating etc.) you must carefully remove the battery and place it in a safe place for at least a half hour to observe. Physically damaged lithium battery cells could spontaneously erupt into a fire!
- NEVER disassemble or attempt to make your own battery combinations from individual lithium cells. This includes specifically “stacking” batteries.
Lithium Battery Liability Disclaimer and Warranty
SGS MODS and any and all of SGS MODS parent and subsidiary companies assumes no liability for the use or misuse of this product or damages incurred to person or property by the use or misuse of chargers, batteries, atomizers, or other electronics that are used in conjunction with these products. Due to the nature of the use and misuse of these products, SGS MODS and any and all of SGS MODS parent and subsidiary companies only warranties that this product meets all factory specs at the time of purchase. No other warranty is implied.